What should otherwise be dubbed: South London Hoodlums Vs. Nasty Aliens, here comes an ingenious movie. Telling the quaint tale of young thugs fighting off an alien invasion and…that’s about it. Oh sure, the plot might come off as absurdly awesome, but that’s only because it is! Taking an approach to aliens similar to how zombies were envisioned with Shaun of the Dead, wacky situations and normal civilians having to do the fighting because of the military’s blatant incompetence. Filled with righteous humor and everything you could want from such a movie, I’m sure Attack the Block will have an appreciative audience.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago