What should otherwise be dubbed: South London Hoodlums Vs. Nasty Aliens, here comes an ingenious movie. Telling the quaint tale of young thugs fighting off an alien invasion and…that’s about it. Oh sure, the plot might come off as absurdly awesome, but that’s only because it is! Taking an approach to aliens similar to how zombies were envisioned with Shaun of the Dead, wacky situations and normal civilians having to do the fighting because of the military’s blatant incompetence. Filled with righteous humor and everything you could want from such a movie, I’m sure Attack the Block will have an appreciative audience.
- 79,786 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 2 days ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 2 days ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 3 days ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago