I love it. Everything about the trailer for X-Men: First Class, I absolutely love. Originally I thought the powers at Fox had decided to forgo any sort of continuity with the original three X-Men movies, but I have been proved wrong. Taking place in the 60s, when the comics actually took place and were created, watching a young Professor X and Magneto, along with a somewhat new X-team, comes across as amazingly satisfying. The suits look good, the story-line appears fully functional, and everything about the trailer works! I imagine all X-Men fans will be immensely pleased, as they get to see some of their comic book favorites, such as Havok, appearing on screen for the first time; I absolutely cannot wait!!
- 80,244 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 1 day ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 2 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 5 days ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 5 days ago