I’m a huge fan of movies that are nostalgic for times long gone, the eighties included. While originally supposed to have been made in 2007, the movie got shelved but it’s back. Here we have the (red-band) trailer; I’m entertained. Topher Grace and company getting into all sorts of reckless shenanigans is the sort of movie I will totally see, the idea of just letting go and having the night of your life; sure, the theme has become something of a trope, but it works.
- 79,132 hits
- RT @PowerRangers: Celebrating 25 years of Power Rangers! Don’t miss a #PowerRangersSuperNinjaSteel Special! https://t.co/jjuoW5Zhf9 4 hours ago
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 1 day ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 2 days ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 2 days ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 2 days ago