Henry Cavill, a man who I know almost absolutely nothing about, except that he was in The Count of Monte Cristo and The Tudors, recently got casted as Superman in Zack Snyder’s upcoming Superman. Considering my lack of knowledge on the man, I’ll hold whatever judgement might be lurking deep within me, though I’m pretty sure the guy will be just fine as the Man of Steel. I feel it deserves mention that Cavill is British, which in turn means we have an English Superman. Why do I find this particularly important? Because nowadays almost everyone cast as an American superhero is foreign; oh well. Furthermore, I’m disappointed that Brandon Routh won’t be recast; I thought he was a splendid Superman.
- 80,701 hits
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SeeingNight Can’t wait! 4 hours ago
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SeeingNight I got in for that one too! Awesome! Thanks! 4 hours ago
- @Kimmiekat2013 @SeeingNight Thanks for the heads up! Now I’m going too!!! 4 hours ago
- RT @SD_Comic_Con: Is it alien? Is it human? This @yesterdaysco #SDCC exclusive is an #Ultraman pin set designed by @strongstufftom: https:/… 1 day ago
- @getFANDOM @HardRockSD @Comic_Con Can I just say that I’m Superwholockian (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock). I a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago