Henry Cavill, a man who I know almost absolutely nothing about, except that he was in The Count of Monte Cristo and The Tudors, recently got casted as Superman in Zack Snyder’s upcoming Superman. Considering my lack of knowledge on the man, I’ll hold whatever judgement might be lurking deep within me, though I’m pretty sure the guy will be just fine as the Man of Steel. I feel it deserves mention that Cavill is British, which in turn means we have an English Superman. Why do I find this particularly important? Because nowadays almost everyone cast as an American superhero is foreign; oh well. Furthermore, I’m disappointed that Brandon Routh won’t be recast; I thought he was a splendid Superman.
- 80,244 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 1 day ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 2 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 5 days ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 5 days ago