Henry Cavill, a man who I know almost absolutely nothing about, except that he was in The Count of Monte Cristo and The Tudors, recently got casted as Superman in Zack Snyder’s upcoming Superman. Considering my lack of knowledge on the man, I’ll hold whatever judgement might be lurking deep within me, though I’m pretty sure the guy will be just fine as the Man of Steel. I feel it deserves mention that Cavill is British, which in turn means we have an English Superman. Why do I find this particularly important? Because nowadays almost everyone cast as an American superhero is foreign; oh well. Furthermore, I’m disappointed that Brandon Routh won’t be recast; I thought he was a splendid Superman.
- 78,941 hits
- RT @CuteEmergency: The first bark 😍 📹: thegoofygoofus https://t.co/OCiFXphGPG 13 hours ago
- Timothée Chalamet Is In Talks For New ‘Dune’ Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/tim… https://t.co/rm7SzcSPM3 14 hours ago
- RT @boomstudios: #SDCC is so close!! You can visit us at booth #2229 to pick up exclusives, meet incredible creators and pros, and discover… 14 hours ago
- ‘Aquaman’ Is Surfing Into SDCC With A New Poster In Tow cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/aqu… https://t.co/OsCIWaYbfc 16 hours ago
- ‘Shazam!’ Summons Another Wonderfully Charming Image cozmicventures.com/2018/07/16/sha… https://t.co/RtfG0b6Cfv 16 hours ago