Henry Cavill, a man who I know almost absolutely nothing about, except that he was in The Count of Monte Cristo and The Tudors, recently got casted as Superman in Zack Snyder’s upcoming Superman. Considering my lack of knowledge on the man, I’ll hold whatever judgement might be lurking deep within me, though I’m pretty sure the guy will be just fine as the Man of Steel. I feel it deserves mention that Cavill is British, which in turn means we have an English Superman. Why do I find this particularly important? Because nowadays almost everyone cast as an American superhero is foreign; oh well. Furthermore, I’m disappointed that Brandon Routh won’t be recast; I thought he was a splendid Superman.
- 80,612 hits
- RT @aaroncarter: Oh it's happening! You asked and I'm responding.. Aaron's party merch on its way 🖤 Come get it. https://t.co/ihQrVPLjBk 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Don’t we all 😩 1 week ago
- @Evan_Smiles Summer is overrated :) 2 weeks ago
- It’s #FreeComicBookDay2019 ! What are you waiting for? Go out and grab some free comics; support the industry! 2 weeks ago
- I swear, I either have the noisiest woodpecker outside my window, or a very tiny Predator. Either option is simulta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago