I’ll be honest, I was never under the impression people survived the black death on account of witchcraft; that said, what the hock do I know on the matter? If Boromir thinks evil necromancers are running around causing all sorts of chaos and mayhem in a troubled time, then I suppose that’s good enough for me. I would like to think Black Death won’t turn out to be another Wicker Man, but I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see.
- 79,946 hits
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 12 hours ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 1 day ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 2 days ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 4 days ago