For about the 536 people in the world who actually like Wonder Woman, they’ll be glad to know someone has decided to make a TV show featuring the heroic Amazon. The project actually kicked off a few months ago, but got shut down almost immediately after, leaving all WW fanboys huddled together in tears. David E. Kelley will be leading the charge for the show, supported by NBC, who by the way originally didn’t want anything to do with the project. At the very least, we’ll at least get one episode that we can download (albeit probably illegally), much like when Justin Hartley starred in the pilot episode of Aquaman, something very few people know about, and most likely for good reason.
- 79,132 hits
- RT @PowerRangers: Celebrating 25 years of Power Rangers! Don’t miss a #PowerRangersSuperNinjaSteel Special! https://t.co/jjuoW5Zhf9 4 hours ago
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 1 day ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 2 days ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 2 days ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 2 days ago