For about the 536 people in the world who actually like Wonder Woman, they’ll be glad to know someone has decided to make a TV show featuring the heroic Amazon. The project actually kicked off a few months ago, but got shut down almost immediately after, leaving all WW fanboys huddled together in tears. David E. Kelley will be leading the charge for the show, supported by NBC, who by the way originally didn’t want anything to do with the project. At the very least, we’ll at least get one episode that we can download (albeit probably illegally), much like when Justin Hartley starred in the pilot episode of Aquaman, something very few people know about, and most likely for good reason.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago