For about the 536 people in the world who actually like Wonder Woman, they’ll be glad to know someone has decided to make a TV show featuring the heroic Amazon. The project actually kicked off a few months ago, but got shut down almost immediately after, leaving all WW fanboys huddled together in tears. David E. Kelley will be leading the charge for the show, supported by NBC, who by the way originally didn’t want anything to do with the project. At the very least, we’ll at least get one episode that we can download (albeit probably illegally), much like when Justin Hartley starred in the pilot episode of Aquaman, something very few people know about, and most likely for good reason.
- 79,945 hits
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago
- RT @robertvenditti: Happy #HawkmanDay! Today is all about the love for one of the greatest characters in comic book history. Woke this morn… 3 days ago