I love coming-of-age movies; I have no serious reason as to why, but there’s something fulfilling about them in my mind. Watching oneself slowly but surely grow up does not come easily for everyone and much is the case for the characters in this film. While having made its way to Sundance, I’ve heard mixed reviews, with some enjoying it and others going “eh.” Take it as you will, Skateland could turn out as a terribly endearing movie or one full of cliches and overplayed melodrama, but only time will tell.
- 79,130 hits
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 19 hours ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 1 day ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 1 day ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 1 day ago
- Marvel Is (Finally) Killing Off Old Man Logan In 12-Part Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/15/mar… https://t.co/TZErfzPkN7 2 days ago