I love coming-of-age movies; I have no serious reason as to why, but there’s something fulfilling about them in my mind. Watching oneself slowly but surely grow up does not come easily for everyone and much is the case for the characters in this film. While having made its way to Sundance, I’ve heard mixed reviews, with some enjoying it and others going “eh.” Take it as you will, Skateland could turn out as a terribly endearing movie or one full of cliches and overplayed melodrama, but only time will tell.
- 79,945 hits
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 30 minutes ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago