I love coming-of-age movies; I have no serious reason as to why, but there’s something fulfilling about them in my mind. Watching oneself slowly but surely grow up does not come easily for everyone and much is the case for the characters in this film. While having made its way to Sundance, I’ve heard mixed reviews, with some enjoying it and others going “eh.” Take it as you will, Skateland could turn out as a terribly endearing movie or one full of cliches and overplayed melodrama, but only time will tell.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago