If someone told you a bunch of teens cobbled together a superhero short film, made with only $300, and was getting hailed as being better than Heroes, No Ordinary Family and every other superhero show out there, I’m pretty sure you’d believe me. And so I present to you the Lazy Teenage Superheroes. Quite honestly, it’s almost impossible to not be impressed, especially when you consider how low a budget this little film had to work with. Anyway, check it out, I found myself quite amused for 13 minutes and definitely recommend ya’ll give it a shot. Hell, I wish I had made this movie.
- 79,752 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 20 hours ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 20 hours ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 1 day ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago