I’ve made my peace with the fact that X-Men: First Class will probably have nothing to do with any of the other X-Men movies; that being the case, you should too. As for the picture above, showing off the central characters to the upcoming movie, I wish I could be more excited. Granted, I know I’ll be ecstatic once I’m in the theater and I do appreciate the old suits on nearly everyone, though seeing Magneto, the fellow on the left, as part of the X-team is somewhat bizarre. A few of the characters are a little indistinguishable, so I’ll just tell you who they are, from left to right. Magneto, Dr. Moira McTaggart (I have no clue who she is), Emma Frost (totally looking the part), Azazel, Beast, Havok, someone else, Mystique, and James McAvoy as Professor X.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago