Little girls sometimes have a tendency to be creepy, but when those same little girls have Eric Bana as their father and are trained to be unstoppable engines of destruction, then you get something else all together. Director Joe Wright is changing up the whole assassin-movie genre and to some wonderful effect. While the trailer does the movie some serious justice, I’m quite certain the sleek and well-made visuals are a byproduct of the movie itself. Starring Cate Blanchett and Eric Bana, this movie ought to be a keeper.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago