Someone, obviously not in the right state of mind when making the decision, gave the go-ahead for Michael Bay to create Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. In the 2.5 minute long trailer we are given only a fleeting glance at a Transformer, and god knows which one it is, though it does have a mustache…moving on, the movie looks as you’d expect and hopefully Bay gets his act together this time around and does not include racist Transformer twins.
- 80,244 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 1 day ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 2 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 5 days ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 5 days ago