Someone, obviously not in the right state of mind when making the decision, gave the go-ahead for Michael Bay to create Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. In the 2.5 minute long trailer we are given only a fleeting glance at a Transformer, and god knows which one it is, though it does have a mustache…moving on, the movie looks as you’d expect and hopefully Bay gets his act together this time around and does not include racist Transformer twins.
- 79,786 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 2 days ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 2 days ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 3 days ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago