Forgiving my poor title, let’s try and move on, shall we? For all intensive purposes I’m privy to believing that The Eagle can be seen as a sequel to Centurion, even though they are not connected in any significant way except for a little bit of the story. Channing Tatum hasn’t been a good movie in, like, ever, a fact I think most of you will agree with me on. I’m not sure how I feel about him playing the part of a Roman solider, but it’s looking like he’s busting out all his acting chops for this one. Jamie Bell on the other hand, an actor I absolutely adore since his breakthrough role in Billy Elliot, should be just fine. I have no worries there. The question is no longer whether or not I’m gong to see The Eagle, but whether or not it will be any good and if you are going to see it. The action seems decent enough and the story-line might in fact be reasonably gripping. On another note, it’s funny seeing Donald Sutherland popping up in a relatively random film.
- 80,113 hits
- @UncleBlazer One should always be a hardcore Spider-Man fan! 1 hour ago
- Time for the #AmazonPrime @aquamanmovie premiere! Let’s do this! #aquaman #aquamanspecialscreening #JasonMomoa #DCEU https://t.co/pY7aLmKKGE 1 hour ago
- Without question, the new @SpiderVerse is not only one of the best Spider-Man movies of all time, but cements itsel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “Dark” Grant Gustin is one of the best things about #Elsewords ! That said, what a simply amazing crossover; just c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: This New Year's Day, the most dangerous creature in the universe is stirring... The #DoctorWho New Year's Day special… 5 days ago