Romantic comedies; there are just so darn many of them. Nowadays, due to how they’ve become mainstreamed, these films have had to discover new tactics to reel in their audiences. Friends With Benefits, starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis, finally takes a more edgy approach to this relatively cheesy genre. Directed and written by Will Gluck, the same man who made Easy A, I feel as those his latest creation might actually be some good.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago