Awesome. That’s how I’m describing Zack Snyder’s upcoming feast for the eyes, otherwise known as Sucker Punch. At this point I’ve given up on attempting to understand what’s going on in the movie, thinking that the phrase “it’s all in her head” too much of a cop out. Even so, this movie is pure optic bliss. I can hardly fathom a movie that has nearly literally everything awesome/epic/insane that I’ve dreamt of and wanted to see in movies since I was a wee child. I mean, fighting hordes of robots, dragons, and somewhat-undead Nazis? This is all too incredible for my mortal mind to comprehend. Needless to say, if this movie is horrible, I will throw such a tantrum that the entire world will implode; that is all.
- 80,080 hits
- #ItTakesYouAway was not only a brilliantly surreal #DoctorWho episode, but it was just brilliant as a whole! Loved… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio They’re going to a good home where they’ll be well taken care of 🙂 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio Uncanny 😁😁!!! 6 days ago
- @Demonpuppy Really though, I’ve been trying to hunt down comics featuring your work; that’s one title I have yet to sit down and enjoy! 1 week ago
- @Demonpuppy Music to my ears! Just a couple months ago I also went out and bought a bunch of the original issues! 1 week ago