Awesome. That’s how I’m describing Zack Snyder’s upcoming feast for the eyes, otherwise known as Sucker Punch. At this point I’ve given up on attempting to understand what’s going on in the movie, thinking that the phrase “it’s all in her head” too much of a cop out. Even so, this movie is pure optic bliss. I can hardly fathom a movie that has nearly literally everything awesome/epic/insane that I’ve dreamt of and wanted to see in movies since I was a wee child. I mean, fighting hordes of robots, dragons, and somewhat-undead Nazis? This is all too incredible for my mortal mind to comprehend. Needless to say, if this movie is horrible, I will throw such a tantrum that the entire world will implode; that is all.
- 80,437 hits
- ‘Supernatural’s’ 15 Season Will Be Its Last cozmicventures.com/2019/03/22/sup… https://t.co/fPX9HfVP1C 20 hours ago
- ‘John Wick 3’ Gets A (Final?) New Trailer cozmicventures.com/2019/03/22/joh… https://t.co/IMNs80bMZN 21 hours ago
- Just learned that after 15 seasons, #SupernaturaI is coming to an end. Having literally spent half my life with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @nerdist: It's time for the Winchesters to rest their weary heads: #Supernatural is coming to an end. bit.ly/2U47OER https://t.… 1 day ago
- @greysonchance What a groovy song, with equally swanky clothing! My general reaction was also as follows: https://t.co/zLDpOeJoE8 1 day ago