Awesome. That’s how I’m describing Zack Snyder’s upcoming feast for the eyes, otherwise known as Sucker Punch. At this point I’ve given up on attempting to understand what’s going on in the movie, thinking that the phrase “it’s all in her head” too much of a cop out. Even so, this movie is pure optic bliss. I can hardly fathom a movie that has nearly literally everything awesome/epic/insane that I’ve dreamt of and wanted to see in movies since I was a wee child. I mean, fighting hordes of robots, dragons, and somewhat-undead Nazis? This is all too incredible for my mortal mind to comprehend. Needless to say, if this movie is horrible, I will throw such a tantrum that the entire world will implode; that is all.
- 79,524 hits
- @Demonpuppy Classic fight! It’s amazing how it gets overshadowed! 1 day ago
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 5 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 1 week ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago