Awesome. That’s how I’m describing Zack Snyder’s upcoming feast for the eyes, otherwise known as Sucker Punch. At this point I’ve given up on attempting to understand what’s going on in the movie, thinking that the phrase “it’s all in her head” too much of a cop out. Even so, this movie is pure optic bliss. I can hardly fathom a movie that has nearly literally everything awesome/epic/insane that I’ve dreamt of and wanted to see in movies since I was a wee child. I mean, fighting hordes of robots, dragons, and somewhat-undead Nazis? This is all too incredible for my mortal mind to comprehend. Needless to say, if this movie is horrible, I will throw such a tantrum that the entire world will implode; that is all.
- 78,837 hits
- @Demonpuppy Moon Knight! 1 hour ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Thanks! I’ll just have to fight off hoards of fans and I’ll be set! 1 day ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Do we have any idea whether this is gonna be a ticketed event, or is it just first come, first serve? 1 day ago
- Goku And Vegeta Get New Costume Designs For Upcoming Dragon Ball Super Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/gok… https://t.co/dxf46NE4Y2 2 days ago
- Mattel Reveals Their (Super) SDCC 2018 Exclusives cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/mat… https://t.co/aq2D3ymIZ7 2 days ago