Okay, so the sequel to The Dark Knight is not going to actually be called “Batman 3,” rather the movie has been titled The Dark Knight Rises, which sounds as promising a superhero movie title as we’re likely to ever receive. Christopher Nolan, saying that he’s going to be using a lot of the characters that we’ve had along, but additionally a few new ones. While not having disclosed the villain, as of yet, Nolan has stated that it shan’t be the Riddler or Mr. Freeze. There seems to be a grandiose amount of rumor suggesting that Catwoman might be this film’s baddie; auditions for an unknown actress have started up, leaving us to guess for what part. If Catwoman does emerge as having a role, I’m eager to see how Nolan will use her and to what capacity.
- 80,080 hits
- #ItTakesYouAway was not only a brilliantly surreal #DoctorWho episode, but it was just brilliant as a whole! Loved… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio They’re going to a good home where they’ll be well taken care of 🙂 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio Uncanny 😁😁!!! 6 days ago
- @Demonpuppy Really though, I’ve been trying to hunt down comics featuring your work; that’s one title I have yet to sit down and enjoy! 1 week ago
- @Demonpuppy Music to my ears! Just a couple months ago I also went out and bought a bunch of the original issues! 1 week ago