Okay, so the sequel to The Dark Knight is not going to actually be called “Batman 3,” rather the movie has been titled The Dark Knight Rises, which sounds as promising a superhero movie title as we’re likely to ever receive. Christopher Nolan, saying that he’s going to be using a lot of the characters that we’ve had along, but additionally a few new ones. While not having disclosed the villain, as of yet, Nolan has stated that it shan’t be the Riddler or Mr. Freeze. There seems to be a grandiose amount of rumor suggesting that Catwoman might be this film’s baddie; auditions for an unknown actress have started up, leaving us to guess for what part. If Catwoman does emerge as having a role, I’m eager to see how Nolan will use her and to what capacity.
- 79,524 hits
- @Demonpuppy Classic fight! It’s amazing how it gets overshadowed! 1 day ago
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 5 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 1 week ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago