As though the world needed to provide further reasons for individuals to dress up as blue cat-people, James Cameron has announced that the next two films he’s going to be working on are sequels to the overly successful Avatar. Avatar 2 is scheduled to start production sometime next year and be released in December 2014. This means that not only will James Cameron make a titanic amount of money again, but…I don’t know. Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoyed the first Avatar but I see absolutely no reason for Cameron to continue making Avatar related movies, unless his mind has flown off into madness, landing somewhere on Pandora.
- 80,080 hits
- #ItTakesYouAway was not only a brilliantly surreal #DoctorWho episode, but it was just brilliant as a whole! Loved… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio They’re going to a good home where they’ll be well taken care of 🙂 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio Uncanny 😁😁!!! 6 days ago
- @Demonpuppy Really though, I’ve been trying to hunt down comics featuring your work; that’s one title I have yet to sit down and enjoy! 1 week ago
- @Demonpuppy Music to my ears! Just a couple months ago I also went out and bought a bunch of the original issues! 1 week ago