As though the world needed to provide further reasons for individuals to dress up as blue cat-people, James Cameron has announced that the next two films he’s going to be working on are sequels to the overly successful Avatar. Avatar 2 is scheduled to start production sometime next year and be released in December 2014. This means that not only will James Cameron make a titanic amount of money again, but…I don’t know. Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoyed the first Avatar but I see absolutely no reason for Cameron to continue making Avatar related movies, unless his mind has flown off into madness, landing somewhere on Pandora.
- 80,436 hits
- ‘Supernatural’s’ 15 Season Will Be Its Last cozmicventures.com/2019/03/22/sup… https://t.co/fPX9HfVP1C 19 hours ago
- ‘John Wick 3’ Gets A (Final?) New Trailer cozmicventures.com/2019/03/22/joh… https://t.co/IMNs80bMZN 20 hours ago
- Just learned that after 15 seasons, #SupernaturaI is coming to an end. Having literally spent half my life with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @nerdist: It's time for the Winchesters to rest their weary heads: #Supernatural is coming to an end. bit.ly/2U47OER https://t.… 23 hours ago
- @greysonchance What a groovy song, with equally swanky clothing! My general reaction was also as follows: https://t.co/zLDpOeJoE8 1 day ago