As though the world needed to provide further reasons for individuals to dress up as blue cat-people, James Cameron has announced that the next two films he’s going to be working on are sequels to the overly successful Avatar. Avatar 2 is scheduled to start production sometime next year and be released in December 2014. This means that not only will James Cameron make a titanic amount of money again, but…I don’t know. Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoyed the first Avatar but I see absolutely no reason for Cameron to continue making Avatar related movies, unless his mind has flown off into madness, landing somewhere on Pandora.
- 78,837 hits
- @Demonpuppy Moon Knight! 1 hour ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Thanks! I’ll just have to fight off hoards of fans and I’ll be set! 1 day ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Do we have any idea whether this is gonna be a ticketed event, or is it just first come, first serve? 1 day ago
- Goku And Vegeta Get New Costume Designs For Upcoming Dragon Ball Super Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/gok… https://t.co/dxf46NE4Y2 2 days ago
- Mattel Reveals Their (Super) SDCC 2018 Exclusives cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/mat… https://t.co/aq2D3ymIZ7 2 days ago