As though the world needed to provide further reasons for individuals to dress up as blue cat-people, James Cameron has announced that the next two films he’s going to be working on are sequels to the overly successful Avatar. Avatar 2 is scheduled to start production sometime next year and be released in December 2014. This means that not only will James Cameron make a titanic amount of money again, but…I don’t know. Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoyed the first Avatar but I see absolutely no reason for Cameron to continue making Avatar related movies, unless his mind has flown off into madness, landing somewhere on Pandora.
- 79,524 hits
- @Demonpuppy Classic fight! It’s amazing how it gets overshadowed! 1 day ago
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 5 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 1 week ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago