Frankly, I’m pleased. There have been a few superhero movies in where the costumes have been somewhat tarnished, but I really don’t have any complaints. Sure, I’d like the star at the center of his chest to be slightly more prominent, but I’ll manage. As for Evans himself, I’m simply stunned. I was a complete unbeliever, thinking there was no way in heck he’d be able to pull off the look…but he IS Steve Rogers. This makes me gleeful beyond comparison.
- 79,786 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 2 days ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 2 days ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 3 days ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago