507 apparently, meaning he has 496 to go. Last weekend in The Sarah Jane Adventures the Doctor was asked how many times he could regenerate and he provides the answer as seen above. According to Doctor Who canon though, which doesn’t mean much considering how the canon is always self-conflicting, the Doctor announced sometime in the 70’s that he could only regenerate 13 times. Of course the Doctor is known to lie about a great many things and I don’t see why this can’t be another subject he feels like fibbing about. Really though, it’s not like the BBC would actually stop making episodes of Doctor Who even if they made it to the 13 mark; this just lets them go on for as long as they like.
- 79,130 hits
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 19 hours ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 1 day ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 1 day ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 1 day ago
- Marvel Is (Finally) Killing Off Old Man Logan In 12-Part Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/15/mar… https://t.co/TZErfzPkN7 2 days ago