507 apparently, meaning he has 496 to go. Last weekend in The Sarah Jane Adventures the Doctor was asked how many times he could regenerate and he provides the answer as seen above. According to Doctor Who canon though, which doesn’t mean much considering how the canon is always self-conflicting, the Doctor announced sometime in the 70’s that he could only regenerate 13 times. Of course the Doctor is known to lie about a great many things and I don’t see why this can’t be another subject he feels like fibbing about. Really though, it’s not like the BBC would actually stop making episodes of Doctor Who even if they made it to the 13 mark; this just lets them go on for as long as they like.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago