507 apparently, meaning he has 496 to go. Last weekend in The Sarah Jane Adventures the Doctor was asked how many times he could regenerate and he provides the answer as seen above. According to Doctor Who canon though, which doesn’t mean much considering how the canon is always self-conflicting, the Doctor announced sometime in the 70’s that he could only regenerate 13 times. Of course the Doctor is known to lie about a great many things and I don’t see why this can’t be another subject he feels like fibbing about. Really though, it’s not like the BBC would actually stop making episodes of Doctor Who even if they made it to the 13 mark; this just lets them go on for as long as they like.
- 79,945 hits
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 16 minutes ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago