Liam Neesson is two things: 1) a superlative actor and 2) a monumental badass. The man has trained Batman, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and taken on legions of armed goons in a search for his abducted daughter; you’d think by now the bad guys would have learned now to mess with Mr. Neeson. Unknown is going to be one of those movies were Liam takes to the streets as a conspiracy revovles around him. With his identity stolen and people both refusing to acknowledge his existence and simultaneously trying to kill him, it’ll be no mean feat to set things right.
- 79,501 hits
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 3 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 5 days ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago
- RT @TonyDanielx2: Creatives: Protect your ideas. Never divulge your great idea in a room full of writers. Ideas are currency and everyone… 1 week ago