Liam Neesson is two things: 1) a superlative actor and 2) a monumental badass. The man has trained Batman, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and taken on legions of armed goons in a search for his abducted daughter; you’d think by now the bad guys would have learned now to mess with Mr. Neeson. Unknown is going to be one of those movies were Liam takes to the streets as a conspiracy revovles around him. With his identity stolen and people both refusing to acknowledge his existence and simultaneously trying to kill him, it’ll be no mean feat to set things right.
- 80,247 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 3 days ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 4 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 1 week ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 1 week ago