Liam Neesson is two things: 1) a superlative actor and 2) a monumental badass. The man has trained Batman, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and taken on legions of armed goons in a search for his abducted daughter; you’d think by now the bad guys would have learned now to mess with Mr. Neeson. Unknown is going to be one of those movies were Liam takes to the streets as a conspiracy revovles around him. With his identity stolen and people both refusing to acknowledge his existence and simultaneously trying to kill him, it’ll be no mean feat to set things right.
- 78,837 hits
- @Demonpuppy Moon Knight! 1 hour ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Thanks! I’ll just have to fight off hoards of fans and I’ll be set! 1 day ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Do we have any idea whether this is gonna be a ticketed event, or is it just first come, first serve? 1 day ago
- Goku And Vegeta Get New Costume Designs For Upcoming Dragon Ball Super Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/gok… https://t.co/dxf46NE4Y2 2 days ago
- Mattel Reveals Their (Super) SDCC 2018 Exclusives cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/mat… https://t.co/aq2D3ymIZ7 2 days ago