Liam Neesson is two things: 1) a superlative actor and 2) a monumental badass. The man has trained Batman, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and taken on legions of armed goons in a search for his abducted daughter; you’d think by now the bad guys would have learned now to mess with Mr. Neeson. Unknown is going to be one of those movies were Liam takes to the streets as a conspiracy revovles around him. With his identity stolen and people both refusing to acknowledge his existence and simultaneously trying to kill him, it’ll be no mean feat to set things right.
- 81,984 hits
- Another day, another sensational commission by the spectacular @ToddNauck ! Featuring Dargo Ktor, the young #Thor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @TopCow: 2. ANTARCTICA BY @bluefoxcomics Simon Birks, Alberto JA, Chris Northrop 3. BEE AFRAID Octavio Karbank @TymeHunter, Eva Cabrera… 4 days ago
- Hope everyone has a great #BatmanDay ! Time to get your brooding on, especially if you have a spare cave to hang ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @frankthewriter @TopCow @evacabrera @wastedwings Haha thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words! 1 week ago
- @TOYOTARO_Vjump You're doing an incredible job on Dragon Ball Super!! Love your work! Out of curiosity, is any of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago