The fact that I love Doctor Who should come as little to no surprise. I haven’t spoken much about my opinion on the 11th Doctor, Matt Smith, but frankly I think he’s bloody brilliant as the time-traveling Time Lord. Regardless, until Season 6 and the Christmas Special turn up, the only way we’re gonna get our Doctor Who fix is through the infinitely lesser spinoff The Sarah Jane Adventures. Granted, they’ve had one or two good episodes in the past and the show is more for children than anything else, but whenever the Doctor is included in an episode or two, then you get solid gold. The episode Death of the Doctor is set to air this Monday and I’m uber excited. Until then, here’s some clips of what’s to come.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago