By now most of us have probably attempted to purge the debacle that was Transformers 2 from our memory; from how none of it made coherent sense, to the racist autobot twins, and even poor John Turturro getting urinated on. Even so, Transformers 3 is going to be underway in what I beleive will be relatively short order. The movie’s title is Transformers 3: The Dark of the Moon, which frankly sounds like one of those Magic Treehouse adventure novels from back when we were 5.
- 79,130 hits
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 19 hours ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 1 day ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 1 day ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 1 day ago
- Marvel Is (Finally) Killing Off Old Man Logan In 12-Part Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/15/mar… https://t.co/TZErfzPkN7 2 days ago