Alien invasions are never fun, especially for us humans since we always get our butt kicked only to pull off some ridiculous last minute deus ex machina and win the day. Hope looks very dead in; one minute you think you have salvation, the next, a giant tongue is flicking out of nowhere to snatch your rescue helicopter from out of the sky…those tricky bastards and their warped sense of humor. The more I see of Skyline, the more intrigued I become. What with aliens AND giant monsters, what more could you want?
- 79,524 hits
- @Demonpuppy Classic fight! It’s amazing how it gets overshadowed! 1 day ago
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 5 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 1 week ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago