Alien invasions are never fun, especially for us humans since we always get our butt kicked only to pull off some ridiculous last minute deus ex machina and win the day. Hope looks very dead in; one minute you think you have salvation, the next, a giant tongue is flicking out of nowhere to snatch your rescue helicopter from out of the sky…those tricky bastards and their warped sense of humor. The more I see of Skyline, the more intrigued I become. What with aliens AND giant monsters, what more could you want?
- 80,113 hits
- @UncleBlazer One should always be a hardcore Spider-Man fan! 1 hour ago
- Time for the #AmazonPrime @aquamanmovie premiere! Let’s do this! #aquaman #aquamanspecialscreening #JasonMomoa #DCEU https://t.co/pY7aLmKKGE 1 hour ago
- Without question, the new @SpiderVerse is not only one of the best Spider-Man movies of all time, but cements itsel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “Dark” Grant Gustin is one of the best things about #Elsewords ! That said, what a simply amazing crossover; just c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: This New Year's Day, the most dangerous creature in the universe is stirring... The #DoctorWho New Year's Day special… 5 days ago