Alien invasions are never fun, especially for us humans since we always get our butt kicked only to pull off some ridiculous last minute deus ex machina and win the day. Hope looks very dead in; one minute you think you have salvation, the next, a giant tongue is flicking out of nowhere to snatch your rescue helicopter from out of the sky…those tricky bastards and their warped sense of humor. The more I see of Skyline, the more intrigued I become. What with aliens AND giant monsters, what more could you want?
- 78,837 hits
- @Demonpuppy Moon Knight! 1 hour ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Thanks! I’ll just have to fight off hoards of fans and I’ll be set! 1 day ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Do we have any idea whether this is gonna be a ticketed event, or is it just first come, first serve? 1 day ago
- Goku And Vegeta Get New Costume Designs For Upcoming Dragon Ball Super Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/gok… https://t.co/dxf46NE4Y2 2 days ago
- Mattel Reveals Their (Super) SDCC 2018 Exclusives cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/mat… https://t.co/aq2D3ymIZ7 2 days ago