Maybe I’m feeling especially lazy perhaps I don’t feel like writing extremely detailed blog posts today, regardless, I felt like sharing this movie trailer. Kevin Spacey hasn’t done a movie in quite some time now and that’s something people tend to notice. His latest film, Casino Jack, is of course based on real-life events, but that doesn’t take away from the film’s overall appeal. The fact that Spacey has undertaken the role of a complete jerk is something that’s not beyond him; gifted with the talent to make us actually root for such a person…now there’s a bona-fide actor.
- 80,113 hits
- @UncleBlazer One should always be a hardcore Spider-Man fan! 2 hours ago
- Time for the #AmazonPrime @aquamanmovie premiere! Let’s do this! #aquaman #aquamanspecialscreening #JasonMomoa #DCEU https://t.co/pY7aLmKKGE 2 hours ago
- Without question, the new @SpiderVerse is not only one of the best Spider-Man movies of all time, but cements itsel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “Dark” Grant Gustin is one of the best things about #Elsewords ! That said, what a simply amazing crossover; just c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: This New Year's Day, the most dangerous creature in the universe is stirring... The #DoctorWho New Year's Day special… 5 days ago