A couple days ago, there was a live-action Pokemon fan trailer released. It appeared as though someone had bootlegged the thing, when in reality the makers of the trailer gave it that look for that very purpose. Now though, the heavens themselves have opened up and released a trailer of pure genius and absolute awesomeness. It’s been a good many years since I saw my last Pokemon cartoon episode, but I swear I would totally watch the pants off this movie if it was real. Granted, it’s a tad sad to see Pikachu on his last legs, reduced to barely being able to survive an encounter with an Ivysaur, but hey, at least Team Rocket looks like they can finally kick ass.
- 79,130 hits
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 19 hours ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 1 day ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 1 day ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 1 day ago
- Marvel Is (Finally) Killing Off Old Man Logan In 12-Part Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/15/mar… https://t.co/TZErfzPkN7 2 days ago