A couple days ago, there was a live-action Pokemon fan trailer released. It appeared as though someone had bootlegged the thing, when in reality the makers of the trailer gave it that look for that very purpose. Now though, the heavens themselves have opened up and released a trailer of pure genius and absolute awesomeness. It’s been a good many years since I saw my last Pokemon cartoon episode, but I swear I would totally watch the pants off this movie if it was real. Granted, it’s a tad sad to see Pikachu on his last legs, reduced to barely being able to survive an encounter with an Ivysaur, but hey, at least Team Rocket looks like they can finally kick ass.
- 79,950 hits
- It’s snowing 🌨!!! Winter is finally, and truly, upon us here in Boston! #Boston 7 hours ago
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 1 day ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 2 days ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 3 days ago