That’s right, Frank Miller decided to work with Gucci in order to advertise their new perfume, or something equally ridiculous. The product is not important of course, but what does deserve attention is the 32 seconds of wondrous cinema, as Miller’s signature black and white background sets a noir tone and we’re given stars such as Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood. The commercial is set to premiere at the MTV 2010 VMAs, which takes place on September 12. I’m not sure if this commercial is going to help Gucci or Miller, but either way, it’s a treat for the eyes.
- 80,336 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 5 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 5 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 5 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 5 days ago