That’s right, Frank Miller decided to work with Gucci in order to advertise their new perfume, or something equally ridiculous. The product is not important of course, but what does deserve attention is the 32 seconds of wondrous cinema, as Miller’s signature black and white background sets a noir tone and we’re given stars such as Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood. The commercial is set to premiere at the MTV 2010 VMAs, which takes place on September 12. I’m not sure if this commercial is going to help Gucci or Miller, but either way, it’s a treat for the eyes.
- 79,130 hits
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 19 hours ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 1 day ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 1 day ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 1 day ago
- Marvel Is (Finally) Killing Off Old Man Logan In 12-Part Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/15/mar… https://t.co/TZErfzPkN7 2 days ago