That’s right, Frank Miller decided to work with Gucci in order to advertise their new perfume, or something equally ridiculous. The product is not important of course, but what does deserve attention is the 32 seconds of wondrous cinema, as Miller’s signature black and white background sets a noir tone and we’re given stars such as Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood. The commercial is set to premiere at the MTV 2010 VMAs, which takes place on September 12. I’m not sure if this commercial is going to help Gucci or Miller, but either way, it’s a treat for the eyes.
- 79,950 hits
- It’s snowing 🌨!!! Winter is finally, and truly, upon us here in Boston! #Boston 7 hours ago
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 1 day ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 2 days ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 3 days ago