Normally I’d be excited over such a trailer, but let me warn you, aside from a giant “A” and a voiceover by Samuel L. Jackson, the trailer offers nothing. Granted, this is still a trailer for The Avengers and that’s enough for some people to get excited, myself included. Also, for some reason Marvel has been taking off the trailer from Youtube whenever it’s surfaced. I don’t know why they would do this, seeing as absolutely nothing is revealed. Ah well.
- 80,325 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 2 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 2 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 2 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 2 days ago