Normally I’d be excited over such a trailer, but let me warn you, aside from a giant “A” and a voiceover by Samuel L. Jackson, the trailer offers nothing. Granted, this is still a trailer for The Avengers and that’s enough for some people to get excited, myself included. Also, for some reason Marvel has been taking off the trailer from Youtube whenever it’s surfaced. I don’t know why they would do this, seeing as absolutely nothing is revealed. Ah well.
- 79,945 hits
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 23 hours ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 1 day ago
- RT @charliwho: It’s taken me nearly ten full episodes of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina to realise that Aunt Zelda is Eowyn from Lord o… 3 days ago
- RT @robertvenditti: Happy #HawkmanDay! Today is all about the love for one of the greatest characters in comic book history. Woke this morn… 3 days ago