In this straight to DVD movie, Force of Five shows what many “team” oriented films could be if they had little kids kneeing fully armed gunmen in the face. Frankly, there isn’t much more to say about that and just because it’s skipping theaters doesn’t mean it will be terrible. Honestly, I’m rather intrigued by the idea of small kids having to save whatever city they are in with their mad Muay Thai skills due to their local police force being so overwhelmingly incompetent.
- 80,244 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 1 day ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 2 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 5 days ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 5 days ago