In this straight to DVD movie, Force of Five shows what many “team” oriented films could be if they had little kids kneeing fully armed gunmen in the face. Frankly, there isn’t much more to say about that and just because it’s skipping theaters doesn’t mean it will be terrible. Honestly, I’m rather intrigued by the idea of small kids having to save whatever city they are in with their mad Muay Thai skills due to their local police force being so overwhelmingly incompetent.
- 79,524 hits
- @Demonpuppy Classic fight! It’s amazing how it gets overshadowed! 1 day ago
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 5 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 1 week ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago