I’m really not sure how I feel about the upcoming film The Green Hornet because frankly it doesn’t look good, but at the same time it does not appear absolutely terrible. The trailer was released last night at the stroke of midnight in an effort to possibly make everyone excited. Sure, the effect worked on me, but after watching the trailer I was dumbfounded. I’m under the impression that the director, Michel Gondry, didn’t know whether to make this an action, comedy, or some sort of weird hybrid, because all the elements are their for either genre, but the feel is simply off and what with Seth Rogen as an action star? Regardless, odds are I’m going to see The Green Hornet once it’s released next summer and hopefully it won’t be awful.
- 79,752 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 19 hours ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 19 hours ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 1 day ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago