Re-makes are all the rage nowadays and it’s becoming more and more difficult to not find a movie being remade. The 80s vampire flick Fright Night is no exception to the rule, with director Craig Gillespie at the helm. Starring the likes of Anton Yelchin (the fellow who played Kyle Reese in Terminator Salvation and Chekov in Star Trek) and even Colin Farrell. Shooting is supposedly starting sometime in July with the movie taking place in Las Vegas. What really grabs my attention though, besides the fact that one of my favorite vampire movies is being redone, is that the 10th Doctor, or rather David Tennant has joined the cast. Playing the part of the eccentric late-night television host, I think this is wonderful news. For anyone who have seen Doctor Who, you know just how eccentric the man can be.
- 79,115 hits
- It’s taken decades, but I’m finally getting around to watching #OnePiece ! And yes, I know it’s over 700 episodes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Having the chance to speak to @Doncates about the craft of comics, over at #BostonComicCon , was such a delight! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- New ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ Trailer Showcases Actual Gameplay cozmicventures.com/2018/08/09/new… https://t.co/lL05UJPxQ3 5 days ago
- DC Universe’s ‘Doom Patrol’ Series Casts Cyborg cozmicventures.com/2018/08/09/dc-… https://t.co/ZoJsPcH1ig 5 days ago
- This Week In Comics: Marvel Dramatically Changes X-23’s History cozmicventures.com/2018/08/09/thi… https://t.co/buUAM4MZck 5 days ago