Ironically, I’m more a fan of the actual trailers to all the Harry Potter movies rather than the movies themselves. This is because whoever makes the trailers does their job brilliantly and convinces me, every single time, that I am about to witness a godsend of a film. Alas, the movies, in my opinion, tend to fall short of my expectations and usually border on the mediocre…at best. The first official trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is everything one might expect from a teaser trailer. Frankly, I think it looks pretty solid and the fact that a freakin’ dragon has been thrown into the works has already got me sold. I hope this makes the fans happy.
- 80,336 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 5 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 5 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 5 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 5 days ago