Ironically, I’m more a fan of the actual trailers to all the Harry Potter movies rather than the movies themselves. This is because whoever makes the trailers does their job brilliantly and convinces me, every single time, that I am about to witness a godsend of a film. Alas, the movies, in my opinion, tend to fall short of my expectations and usually border on the mediocre…at best. The first official trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is everything one might expect from a teaser trailer. Frankly, I think it looks pretty solid and the fact that a freakin’ dragon has been thrown into the works has already got me sold. I hope this makes the fans happy.
- 79,130 hits
- RT @Ssnyder1835: On Batman's faith, I like to think he's empirical but as such he's all too aware of the limitations of human comprehension… 19 hours ago
- Gary Frank Hints At ‘Doomsday Clock’ Superman And Doctor Manhattan Encounter cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/gar… https://t.co/2BhN0seyWG 1 day ago
- Marvel Reveals Thanos’ Black Order Comic Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/mar… https://t.co/hWzGKmJUIk 1 day ago
- Iron Fist Has His Hands Full In New Season 2 Trailer cozmicventures.com/2018/08/16/iro… https://t.co/JjkrndYBtY 1 day ago
- Marvel Is (Finally) Killing Off Old Man Logan In 12-Part Series cozmicventures.com/2018/08/15/mar… https://t.co/TZErfzPkN7 2 days ago