Ironically, I’m more a fan of the actual trailers to all the Harry Potter movies rather than the movies themselves. This is because whoever makes the trailers does their job brilliantly and convinces me, every single time, that I am about to witness a godsend of a film. Alas, the movies, in my opinion, tend to fall short of my expectations and usually border on the mediocre…at best. The first official trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is everything one might expect from a teaser trailer. Frankly, I think it looks pretty solid and the fact that a freakin’ dragon has been thrown into the works has already got me sold. I hope this makes the fans happy.
- 79,950 hits
- It’s snowing 🌨!!! Winter is finally, and truly, upon us here in Boston! #Boston 8 hours ago
- @robertvenditti And I for one will be picking it up! You’re killing it, man! 1 day ago
- RT @bradmeltzer: THREAD FOR STAN LEE. Stan Lee gave us more than co-creations X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Spider-Man. He gave… 2 days ago
- RIP #stanlee ! A comic book legend if ever there was one, he's the reason I, and many others, got into comic books.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @TMZ: #BREAKING: Legendary Comic-Book Writer, Publisher and Film Producer Stan Lee Has Died. R.I.P. tmz.me/synYyXo 3 days ago