J.J. Abrams’ next movie is yet another monster flick. This one, set in the 70s, features some alien-related fiasco. The teaser trailer, which uses the exact same formulaic device as Cloverfield‘s trailer took, reveals almost nothing except for some sort of massive accident, emerging in the form of a horrendous train wreck and then something smashing its way out. Obviously, this is done to make you want more, and it’s a tactic that works, hence its continual usage. I have to say that I’m intrigued to see what Abrams’ mind is able to cook up, for monster movies are not something I feel we get enough of nowadays.
- 79,524 hits
- @Demonpuppy Classic fight! It’s amazing how it gets overshadowed! 1 day ago
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 5 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 1 week ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago