Taking place over in Beijing, the video is pretty self explanatory. I’m not computer savvy enough to fully understand why people seem to be having emotionally tied problems with Apple related computerss, but I can always appreciate a Terminator taking out its own frustration with the computer system in the only way a cybernetic organism from the future can. If I so happened to come across a Terminator peddling for money, I’m pretty sure I would use any and all means to find a way to nuke it, after first running from the scene, screaming like a little girl.
- 79,524 hits
- @Demonpuppy Classic fight! It’s amazing how it gets overshadowed! 1 day ago
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 5 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 1 week ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago