Taking place over in Beijing, the video is pretty self explanatory. I’m not computer savvy enough to fully understand why people seem to be having emotionally tied problems with Apple related computerss, but I can always appreciate a Terminator taking out its own frustration with the computer system in the only way a cybernetic organism from the future can. If I so happened to come across a Terminator peddling for money, I’m pretty sure I would use any and all means to find a way to nuke it, after first running from the scene, screaming like a little girl.
- 80,080 hits
- #ItTakesYouAway was not only a brilliantly surreal #DoctorWho episode, but it was just brilliant as a whole! Loved… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio They’re going to a good home where they’ll be well taken care of 🙂 5 days ago
- @MarkMcKenna419 @Demonpuppy @swartstudio Uncanny 😁😁!!! 6 days ago
- @Demonpuppy Really though, I’ve been trying to hunt down comics featuring your work; that’s one title I have yet to sit down and enjoy! 1 week ago
- @Demonpuppy Music to my ears! Just a couple months ago I also went out and bought a bunch of the original issues! 1 week ago