I’ve always been a fan of Ryan Reynolds and his ability to take on an role thrown at him, and most people seem to appreciate the actor. Before Green Lantern fires off to, most likely, become a hit, Reynolds is taking time to make a few interesting films, such as this one. The premise of the movie is this: he wakes up, buried in a coffin with only a lighter, a cell phone that’s low on battery, and 90 minutes of air. From what I’ve gathered, that’s the entire movie and I’m not sure if you see anything else other than a shot of Reynolds in a coffin. Either way, it sounds very interesting and looks pretty groovy. The movie is to be released in select theaters on September 24, 2010.
- 78,837 hits
- @Demonpuppy Moon Knight! 1 hour ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Thanks! I’ll just have to fight off hoards of fans and I’ll be set! 1 day ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Do we have any idea whether this is gonna be a ticketed event, or is it just first come, first serve? 1 day ago
- Goku And Vegeta Get New Costume Designs For Upcoming Dragon Ball Super Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/gok… https://t.co/dxf46NE4Y2 2 days ago
- Mattel Reveals Their (Super) SDCC 2018 Exclusives cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/mat… https://t.co/aq2D3ymIZ7 2 days ago