I’ve always been a fan of Ryan Reynolds and his ability to take on an role thrown at him, and most people seem to appreciate the actor. Before Green Lantern fires off to, most likely, become a hit, Reynolds is taking time to make a few interesting films, such as this one. The premise of the movie is this: he wakes up, buried in a coffin with only a lighter, a cell phone that’s low on battery, and 90 minutes of air. From what I’ve gathered, that’s the entire movie and I’m not sure if you see anything else other than a shot of Reynolds in a coffin. Either way, it sounds very interesting and looks pretty groovy. The movie is to be released in select theaters on September 24, 2010.
- 79,501 hits
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 3 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 5 days ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago
- RT @TonyDanielx2: Creatives: Protect your ideas. Never divulge your great idea in a room full of writers. Ideas are currency and everyone… 1 week ago