I’ve always been a fan of Ryan Reynolds and his ability to take on an role thrown at him, and most people seem to appreciate the actor. Before Green Lantern fires off to, most likely, become a hit, Reynolds is taking time to make a few interesting films, such as this one. The premise of the movie is this: he wakes up, buried in a coffin with only a lighter, a cell phone that’s low on battery, and 90 minutes of air. From what I’ve gathered, that’s the entire movie and I’m not sure if you see anything else other than a shot of Reynolds in a coffin. Either way, it sounds very interesting and looks pretty groovy. The movie is to be released in select theaters on September 24, 2010.
- 80,247 hits
- RT @swartstudio: Hazell Dean has released a clip of her upcoming single, “Heavenly”! Artwork by SWart Studio. ⚡️ #HazellDean #EnergiseR… 3 days ago
- Okay, so #BirdBoxNetflix definitely lives up the hype! Someone get #SandraBullock an award of some kind! 4 days ago
- Okay, the new #DragonBallSuperBroly is positivity excellent! It’s not just a great #DragonBall movie, but it’s a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @VoiceOfVegeta: Any good movies coming out today? https://t.co/BfL8jbNFJu 1 week ago
- At the @AMCTheatres IMAX premiere of the new #DragonBallSuperBroly movie! Kamehameha, everyone! #Goku #DragonBallSuper 1 week ago