I’ll admit that I’ve never seen the first Tron flick and for that I am truly sorry. It’s actually on my list of things to do before I go and see this Tron movie. Regardless, the trailer for this film looks exceptionally cool. I imagine that if you’re a die hard Tron fan that this might be exactly what you’ve been waiting for over the last several decades, hoping that someone would listen to your feeble crying at night, wishing that another Tron movie would be made. As a regular trailer Tron Legacy looks like it’s going to be good and respectable. As a trailer to the sequel of one of the most loved cult classic sci-fi movies ever, I imagine the result is the same.
- 80,336 hits
- Man, oh man, @KyleDHiggins , you’re doing a swell job with your #WinterSoldier series! 3 issues in and I have zero… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @PowerRangers: Which Ranger couple is your favorite? #ValentinesDay #PowerRangers https://t.co/njFWdPwlq8 5 days ago
- @greysonchance Don’t lie, ALL the boys love you! Looking forward to seeing your performance at SXSW! 5 days ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Stray kitten becomes a man's best friend 🙂 https://t.co/SMjKzwIc8S 5 days ago
- @Gregory_Austin You’re going to be sensational, sir! 5 days ago