Today, Seth Grahame-Smith’s latest book (you know him for his Pride and Prejudice and Zombies) Abraham Lincoln: The Vampire Hunter was released and can now be purchased at your local bookstores. Frankly, I’ve never read any of Smith’s novels featuring classic literary figures going toe-to-to with supernatural nasties, but the very idea of one of our most popular presidents’ in history hunting down the undead scourge of the night…that makes for good reading. The trailer serves as an advertising method to get the point across about what you’re missing out on. After all, what’s not to love about seeing Abe Lincoln dodging bullets and then engaging in fisticuffs with an undead John Wilkes Booth? Our 16th president was just that hardcore.
- 78,837 hits
- @Demonpuppy Moon Knight! 1 hour ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Thanks! I’ll just have to fight off hoards of fans and I’ll be set! 1 day ago
- @SD_Comic_Con Do we have any idea whether this is gonna be a ticketed event, or is it just first come, first serve? 1 day ago
- Goku And Vegeta Get New Costume Designs For Upcoming Dragon Ball Super Movie cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/gok… https://t.co/dxf46NE4Y2 2 days ago
- Mattel Reveals Their (Super) SDCC 2018 Exclusives cozmicventures.com/2018/06/20/mat… https://t.co/aq2D3ymIZ7 2 days ago