Today, Seth Grahame-Smith’s latest book (you know him for his Pride and Prejudice and Zombies) Abraham Lincoln: The Vampire Hunter was released and can now be purchased at your local bookstores. Frankly, I’ve never read any of Smith’s novels featuring classic literary figures going toe-to-to with supernatural nasties, but the very idea of one of our most popular presidents’ in history hunting down the undead scourge of the night…that makes for good reading. The trailer serves as an advertising method to get the point across about what you’re missing out on. After all, what’s not to love about seeing Abe Lincoln dodging bullets and then engaging in fisticuffs with an undead John Wilkes Booth? Our 16th president was just that hardcore.
- 79,501 hits
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 3 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 5 days ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago
- RT @TonyDanielx2: Creatives: Protect your ideas. Never divulge your great idea in a room full of writers. Ideas are currency and everyone… 1 week ago