The trailer originally came out in French for some bizarre and twisted reason, with a very short and equally confusing english trailer following not too short behind. Never fear though, for a new trailer has been released. Director Christopher Nolan has already received mountains of fame for his The Dark Knight and now he’s decided to take a running leap with a film that looks…different. Though as far as movies are concerned, different is good, unless you’re watching a David Lynch film, and in which case ‘different’ simply means ‘what the hell is going on?’ Anyway, the trailer for The Inception looks pretty darn cool and I’m excited to see the finished product.
- 81,984 hits
- Another day, another sensational commission by the spectacular @ToddNauck ! Featuring Dargo Ktor, the young #Thor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @TopCow: 2. ANTARCTICA BY @bluefoxcomics Simon Birks, Alberto JA, Chris Northrop 3. BEE AFRAID Octavio Karbank @TymeHunter, Eva Cabrera… 4 days ago
- Hope everyone has a great #BatmanDay ! Time to get your brooding on, especially if you have a spare cave to hang ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @frankthewriter @TopCow @evacabrera @wastedwings Haha thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words! 1 week ago
- @TOYOTARO_Vjump You're doing an incredible job on Dragon Ball Super!! Love your work! Out of curiosity, is any of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago