As anyone who knows me well will tell you, I’m all for epic fantasy movies. Anything that involves wizards, dragons, katanas, badasses, and everything else that makes a fantasy movie good…I’m there. Fading of the Cries at moments looks like it could be wondrous, what with zombies, magic, and groovy swordsmen, but at the same time, the diaoluge appears kinda cheesy, not that there’s nothing wrong with some cheese, but too much cheese, and well, you’re chances at making a good film are no longer so good. Even so, I want to see this movie if for nothing else than to see one swordsman, you got that…1 dude with a katana taking down an ENTIRE ARMY OF ZOMBIES!!!!!
- 80,113 hits
- @UncleBlazer One should always be a hardcore Spider-Man fan! 1 hour ago
- Time for the #AmazonPrime @aquamanmovie premiere! Let’s do this! #aquaman #aquamanspecialscreening #JasonMomoa #DCEU https://t.co/pY7aLmKKGE 1 hour ago
- Without question, the new @SpiderVerse is not only one of the best Spider-Man movies of all time, but cements itsel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- “Dark” Grant Gustin is one of the best things about #Elsewords ! That said, what a simply amazing crossover; just c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @DoctorWho_BBCA: This New Year's Day, the most dangerous creature in the universe is stirring... The #DoctorWho New Year's Day special… 5 days ago