As anyone who knows me well will tell you, I’m all for epic fantasy movies. Anything that involves wizards, dragons, katanas, badasses, and everything else that makes a fantasy movie good…I’m there. Fading of the Cries at moments looks like it could be wondrous, what with zombies, magic, and groovy swordsmen, but at the same time, the diaoluge appears kinda cheesy, not that there’s nothing wrong with some cheese, but too much cheese, and well, you’re chances at making a good film are no longer so good. Even so, I want to see this movie if for nothing else than to see one swordsman, you got that…1 dude with a katana taking down an ENTIRE ARMY OF ZOMBIES!!!!!
- 80,436 hits
- ‘Supernatural’s’ 15 Season Will Be Its Last cozmicventures.com/2019/03/22/sup… https://t.co/fPX9HfVP1C 15 hours ago
- ‘John Wick 3’ Gets A (Final?) New Trailer cozmicventures.com/2019/03/22/joh… https://t.co/IMNs80bMZN 16 hours ago
- Just learned that after 15 seasons, #SupernaturaI is coming to an end. Having literally spent half my life with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @nerdist: It's time for the Winchesters to rest their weary heads: #Supernatural is coming to an end. bit.ly/2U47OER https://t.… 19 hours ago
- @greysonchance What a groovy song, with equally swanky clothing! My general reaction was also as follows: https://t.co/zLDpOeJoE8 1 day ago