As anyone who knows me well will tell you, I’m all for epic fantasy movies. Anything that involves wizards, dragons, katanas, badasses, and everything else that makes a fantasy movie good…I’m there. Fading of the Cries at moments looks like it could be wondrous, what with zombies, magic, and groovy swordsmen, but at the same time, the diaoluge appears kinda cheesy, not that there’s nothing wrong with some cheese, but too much cheese, and well, you’re chances at making a good film are no longer so good. Even so, I want to see this movie if for nothing else than to see one swordsman, you got that…1 dude with a katana taking down an ENTIRE ARMY OF ZOMBIES!!!!!
- 79,497 hits
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 3 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 5 days ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago
- RT @TonyDanielx2: Creatives: Protect your ideas. Never divulge your great idea in a room full of writers. Ideas are currency and everyone… 1 week ago