As anyone who knows me well will tell you, I’m all for epic fantasy movies. Anything that involves wizards, dragons, katanas, badasses, and everything else that makes a fantasy movie good…I’m there. Fading of the Cries at moments looks like it could be wondrous, what with zombies, magic, and groovy swordsmen, but at the same time, the diaoluge appears kinda cheesy, not that there’s nothing wrong with some cheese, but too much cheese, and well, you’re chances at making a good film are no longer so good. Even so, I want to see this movie if for nothing else than to see one swordsman, you got that…1 dude with a katana taking down an ENTIRE ARMY OF ZOMBIES!!!!!
- 81,984 hits
- Another day, another sensational commission by the spectacular @ToddNauck ! Featuring Dargo Ktor, the young #Thor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @TopCow: 2. ANTARCTICA BY @bluefoxcomics Simon Birks, Alberto JA, Chris Northrop 3. BEE AFRAID Octavio Karbank @TymeHunter, Eva Cabrera… 4 days ago
- Hope everyone has a great #BatmanDay ! Time to get your brooding on, especially if you have a spare cave to hang ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @frankthewriter @TopCow @evacabrera @wastedwings Haha thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words! 1 week ago
- @TOYOTARO_Vjump You're doing an incredible job on Dragon Ball Super!! Love your work! Out of curiosity, is any of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago