James Kerwin’s Yesterday Was A Lie looks reasonably interesting. That’s not to say that the movie looks good, for it appears as nothing more than a wanna-be David Lynch film. The idea of time travel and bending dimensions has come across in films time and time again in such cinema as Donnie Darko, Southland Tales, The Butterfly Effect, Inland Empire, and most other films by Lynch along with a truckload of similar movies. I enjoy these movies and how they are usually able to blow the mind, if done with the creativity necessary to create the effect. Alas, this movie, while having a cool premise, does not look like it’s going to be as amazing as it should be. Be that as it may, I might head over to the theater and check it out. Yesterday Was A Lie is going to be released on December 11, 2009.
- 80,666 hits
- @SD_Comic_Con That’s crazy! The WB slot always takes several hours; how will they fill that time slot now?! 1 week ago
- RT @EmperorBigD: Disney only has the rights to distribution of the films. They can't produce anything without the authority of Japan first… 1 week ago
- RT @DCComics: Spread love. Happy #PrideMonth. https://t.co/YiwdH8nmdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @robertliefeld: GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS is why I go to the damn movies!! SPECTACLE & SCALE to spare!!! Incredible MONSTER BATTLES… 2 weeks ago
- What a super awesome weekend this is! We’ve got #GodzillaKingOfTheMonsters , #GoodOmens , and #SwampThing ! Time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago