James Kerwin’s Yesterday Was A Lie looks reasonably interesting. That’s not to say that the movie looks good, for it appears as nothing more than a wanna-be David Lynch film. The idea of time travel and bending dimensions has come across in films time and time again in such cinema as Donnie Darko, Southland Tales, The Butterfly Effect, Inland Empire, and most other films by Lynch along with a truckload of similar movies. I enjoy these movies and how they are usually able to blow the mind, if done with the creativity necessary to create the effect. Alas, this movie, while having a cool premise, does not look like it’s going to be as amazing as it should be. Be that as it may, I might head over to the theater and check it out. Yesterday Was A Lie is going to be released on December 11, 2009.
- 79,752 hits
- RT @StephenAmell: My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. https://t.co/TibqsR7mT8 19 hours ago
- @robertvenditti @DCComics I’m excited for each and every one of these titles! 19 hours ago
- #Hawkman 5 is the kind of book classic #dccomics have been waiting for eagerly! Bravo @robertvenditti , once again you’ve struck gold! 1 day ago
- #RedHood Outlaw 27 was quite the emotional read! I do have to wonder, @ScottyLobdell , is Jason knows that Dick/Nig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Okay, #thefaculty by @Rodriguez and starting @elijahwood blew my mind! Not that it needs it, but a sequel would be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago