James Kerwin’s Yesterday Was A Lie looks reasonably interesting. That’s not to say that the movie looks good, for it appears as nothing more than a wanna-be David Lynch film. The idea of time travel and bending dimensions has come across in films time and time again in such cinema as Donnie Darko, Southland Tales, The Butterfly Effect, Inland Empire, and most other films by Lynch along with a truckload of similar movies. I enjoy these movies and how they are usually able to blow the mind, if done with the creativity necessary to create the effect. Alas, this movie, while having a cool premise, does not look like it’s going to be as amazing as it should be. Be that as it may, I might head over to the theater and check it out. Yesterday Was A Lie is going to be released on December 11, 2009.
- 78,937 hits
- First Teaser For Doctor Who Season 11 Is Released cozmicventures.com/2018/07/15/fir… https://t.co/7De5FtAZP1 9 hours ago
- RT @SD_Comic_Con: SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON IS OFFICIALLY THIS WEEK! https://t.co/MJYY1MWxmh 9 hours ago
- #Croatia might not have won the #WorldCup18 , but they went the distance, and that’s pretty awesome! @lukamodric10 9 hours ago
- No matter what happens today in the #WorldCup2018 , I’m still gonna be team @lukamodric10 ! 10 hours ago
- @Demonpuppy @GoblinReich Wish I could own this! 1 day ago