Finally we get a peak at what War Machine is gonna look like, and quite frankly, I’m impressed. Side-by-side with Iron Man the two look ready to take on any and all comers. There isn’t too much to say of the matter, except that in May 2010 we can expect Iron Man 2 to be on the big screen and then we’ll get to see some awesome machine-fueled-superheroes in action.
- 79,497 hits
- @Ssnyder1835 It’s never too late to start watching Doctor Who! 3 days ago
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Teaser Trailer Arrives (With A New Poster) cozmicventures.com/2018/09/18/cap… https://t.co/P8iZw5mlhx 5 days ago
- RT @SpookyAdsHole: Evil Dead 2 - Sam Raimi & Jonathan Ross UK TV Spot (1987) https://t.co/IZLqumlAEh 1 week ago
- RT @DCUTitans: When Robin meets Robin, things can get a little awkward. Get ready for TITANS, only on #DCUniverse next month! #DCUTitans ht… 1 week ago
- RT @TonyDanielx2: Creatives: Protect your ideas. Never divulge your great idea in a room full of writers. Ideas are currency and everyone… 1 week ago